هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  register  دخولدخول  

Vicente: I will not win the Champions League and La Liga does not and will not compete to avoid relegation

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة

نقاط : 99200
تاريخ الانضمام : 31/12/1969

Vicente: I will not win the Champions League and La Liga does not and will not compete to avoid relegation Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Vicente: I will not win the Champions League and La Liga does not and will not compete to avoid relegation   Vicente: I will not win the Champions League and La Liga does not and will not compete to avoid relegation I_icon_minitimeالخميس أكتوبر 28, 2010 3:06 am

Explain the left wing for Valencia Vicente Rodriguez said his team did not win Ballija while leading her by the seventh round because the time is still early to judge the level of readiness and despite being impacted by a second consecutive defeat against Real Mallorca on the ground Mestalla stadium.

And Vicente, said during a press conference held yesterday, saying, "We did not win the Valencia Ballija or the Champions League when he was in the forefront of the two and will not see him, even compete to avoid relegation to Serie B. .. patience is necessary on this group"

And "It's painful defeat against Mallorca, but now must stand on our own feet again.'re Definitely not happy with no first-half and not the result. It's just a defeat and it should not make such a film drama .. It is natural to talk about Barcelona and Madrid, as they possess the best players "

At the end of his remarks, talked about style flying wing that is followed by the team and the coach's plans, saying "very surprised that the approach adopted by Emery and a little of the names that participated in the game .. when the team loses less responsibility on everyone, the coach and the players ..."
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Vicente: I will not win the Champions League and La Liga does not and will not compete to avoid relegation
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Vs Ajax and Auxerre UEFA Champions League 2010-2011
» League plans to lock out players, whose union decertified
» Watch Wolverhampton vs Manchester City live stream October 30, 2010 | English League
» Three tied for lead at PGA Tournament of Champions
» Biden: 'Good progress' on budget talks to avoid shutdown

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: قسم الرياضه-
انتقل الى:  
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية