هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  register  دخولدخول  

Kadafi forces backed by warplanes push rebels back

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة

نقاط : 99050
تاريخ الانضمام : 31/12/1969

Kadafi forces backed by warplanes push rebels back Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Kadafi forces backed by warplanes push rebels back   Kadafi forces backed by warplanes push rebels back I_icon_minitimeالإثنين مارس 07, 2011 10:13 am

Asked what he had seen, he replied: "Death." Distraught and bandaged, he would not say more.

In the rebel-held city of Benghazi, a source in the rebel movement said rebels had captured "some British special forces" who were "safe and in good hands." Earlier, Britain's defense minister said a diplomatic team was in Benghazi.

Rebels had taken Bin Jawwad, 160 km (100 miles) from Sirte, on Saturday but later withdrew, which let army units occupy local homes and set up sniper and rocket propelled grenade positions for an ambush that forced rebels back to Ras Lanuf.

"It's real fierce fighting, like Vietnam," rebel fighter Ali Othman told Reuters. "Every kind of weapon is being used. We've retreated from an ambush and we are going to regroup."

"Kadafi's forces attacked with aircraft and shot from on top of the houses," Ibrahim Boudabbous, a fighter who took part in the rebel advance.

Doctors and other staff at Ras Lanuf hospital said two dead and 22 injured had arrived so far from fighting in Bin Jawwad. Witnesses said there were many dead and wounded who could not be reached because of the fighting, including civilians.

One man said he had seen a civilian building hit by a bomb.

"The wounded people shouted at us to get their children out. We left the dead," said Khaled Abdul Karim, a rebel fighter.

"I saw civilians shouting and screaming. They had been pushed out of their homes. I saw about 20 to 25 people who looked dead, they were civilians or rebels," said Ashraf Youssef, a rebel fighter.

Some rebels said the people of Bin Jawwad were traitors and sided with Kadafi's forces. "There has been treachery. I saw people in civilian clothes firing on us," said Ibrahim Rugrug, a rebel fighter. His comments were echoed by others.

But some in the group criticized Rugrug's accounts, saying: "They are our brothers. They were forced by Kadafi."

During the fighting, Libyan forces said they had shot down a helicopter. Three rebel fighters told Reuters they had seen it falling into the sea, but no further details were available.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Kadafi forces backed by warplanes push rebels back
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Libyan rebels push back assault by Gaddafi forces in port city of Brega
» Libyan rebels take back strategic oil town of Brega in westward push
» As Rebels Retreat, Allied Warplanes Are Heard Over Libya
» Qaddafi forces adapt as rebels grow more ragged
» Gaddafi forces attack rebels anew, even as regime appears to seek talks

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى