هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  register  دخولدخول  

Benzema will prove to everyone I am a player "good" at Real Madrid!

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة

نقاط : 99050
تاريخ الانضمام : 31/12/1969

Benzema will prove to everyone I am a player "good" at Real Madrid! Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Benzema will prove to everyone I am a player "good" at Real Madrid!   Benzema will prove to everyone I am a player "good" at Real Madrid! I_icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 01, 2010 3:51 am

Benzema will prove to everyone I am a player "good" at Real Madrid! 114681_hpSaid French striker Karim Benzema, who played a pivotal role in Real Madrid win the match yesterday against Iercholls (3 / 1) that he would work to improve the image and provide proof of coach Jose Mourinho that he is able to rely on him when necessary.

He said Benzema in the Spanish media: "The more I talked to the coach also stressed to me the need to always work and that I can do a lot for the team on the pitch, the public is aware I am a good player and I just need to share, ahead of the game I told the coach I will work hard in order to play more.

It should be noted that Karim Benzema had moved to the Spanish capital in the summer of (2009) from Olympique Lyon in record nine goals since his move in (33) games in his first season. "
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Benzema will prove to everyone I am a player "good" at Real Madrid!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Cup draw away Spain Real Madrid
» Football - Benzema out of France squad due to injury
» Mourinho: Madrid derby will not fight to win
» برنامج FLV Player v1.1 لقراءة الفيديوهات التي بصيغة flv
» Good Study Habits

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: قسم الرياضه-
انتقل الى: