هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  register  دخولدخول  

Xavi | | .. Messi is better than Mardi .. | |

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة

نقاط : 99195
تاريخ الانضمام : 31/12/1969

Xavi | | .. Messi is better than Mardi .. | | Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Xavi | | .. Messi is better than Mardi .. | |   Xavi | | .. Messi is better than Mardi .. | | I_icon_minitimeالجمعة نوفمبر 05, 2010 9:10 am

Stressed the Spanish star Xabi, the star of Barcelona, to fellow Argentine Lionel Messi has already surpass the legendary Diego Maradona, and that the players of the quality of Messi show only every 50 years.

The Xabi, a winner with the Spanish team won the 2010 World Cup in South Africa, in an interview with the International Federation of Football Associations (FIFA) "for a player like him (Messi) comes once every 50 years, the only reason there is no opportunity for other players to win the title of best player in the world this year is that the World Cup did not serve well in the interest of the Argentine national team, because if that happens, the best player in the world were not to witness the competition. "

"From my point of view, Liu is now even better than Maradona, will remain at high levels for several years to come, there is no one like him."

And refused to Xavi candidate for best player in the world, talk about the current level for Real Madrid and on the behavior of the Portuguese coach for the team Royal, Jose Mourinho, saying only, "Let me clarify, you will not get into a war of words, we quieten our conflicts within the football (only)".

He noted "There are two Mourinho, the man and the coach, we must draw the positive aspects of it, and use it in front of us, we want to win by playing football well, he just wants to win in any way."

"At some time we, the Barca players, we need elements of additional stimulus, and Mourinho gives us, the fact that they (Real Madrid) took looking for, and paid him a penalty clause, and that he used to work for Barcelona and knows us all and wants to bring us, in this context, Mourinho, the work is in our interest. "

Exposure Xavi, 30-year-old with a hamstring injury for most of the season, but the period obtained recently by coach Josep Guardiola appears to have come to fruition, where he helped his team beat Sevilla 5 - zero and will travel with the team to meet Copenhagen in the Champions League.

The Guardiola replace Xavi in the second half, but the international playmaker seemed happy in a way his body recover from injury and he was able to complete the game until the end.

Xavi included his voice, the voice of the opposition to establish a match Clasico (Barcelona and Real Madrid) on Monday, saying, "I prefer to play on Saturday .. because I see that play on Monday, but a human."
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Xavi | | .. Messi is better than Mardi .. | |
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Message is detected Lionel Messi mysterious

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: قسم الرياضه-
انتقل الى:  
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية