هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  register  دخولدخول  

Cote D’Ivoire International Gervinho Willing To Continue Playing In France

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة

نقاط : 99200
تاريخ الانضمام : 31/12/1969

Cote D’Ivoire International Gervinho Willing To Continue Playing In France Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Cote D’Ivoire International Gervinho Willing To Continue Playing In France   Cote D’Ivoire International Gervinho Willing To Continue Playing In France I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 25, 2010 7:27 am

Cote D’Ivoire international and French Ligue 1 Lille striker Gervinho, who is currently courted by a number of European clubs including Liverpool – whose scouts watched his game last Thursday against Levski Sofia – says he is not excited about a transfer at the moment but wants to concentrate on football.

His club OSC Lille has approached him for an extension of his contract, which expires in 2012, but the former Le Mans forward remains undecided.

“I do not know what the future holds for me,” he told French radio RMC on Sunday.

“The most important thing for me is to continue to learn, step by step, regardless of club or country. I love the French league very much. The league allowed me to shoot to the European level. I'd be very happy to continue playing in France. But I’d also be very pleased to experience life in a big foreign club. At Lille, my coach has much confidence in me. This is something very important to me. For now, I don’t mind what happens off the field, I want to concentrate on the game,” he added.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» India to sign an international treaty on nuclear liability in response to a U.S. demand
» Protests continue in Mid East, & Africa
» Egypt Protests Continue Despite Curfew
» Egypt's government may meet with opposition as protests continue
» BCS Rankings: Oregon, Auburn, TCU and Boise State Continue in Top Slots

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: قسم الرياضه-
انتقل الى:  
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية