هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  register  دخولدخول  

Cagliari Coach Pierpaolo Bisoli Upbeat With Performance Despite Lazio Defeat

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة

نقاط : 99200
تاريخ الانضمام : 31/12/1969

Cagliari Coach Pierpaolo Bisoli Upbeat With Performance Despite Lazio Defeat Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Cagliari Coach Pierpaolo Bisoli Upbeat With Performance Despite Lazio Defeat   Cagliari Coach Pierpaolo Bisoli Upbeat With Performance Despite Lazio Defeat I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 25, 2010 7:30 am

As Cagliari suffered a 2-1 defeat at the hands of Lazio following a positive performance at the Stadio Olimpico, coach Pierpaolo Bisoli refused to get downbeat despite his side position at joint bottom in the standings.

“If we look at the standings its clear there is something to worry about,” he declared to SkySport.

“However it must also be said we put in a decent performance today.

“After going two goals behind the side showed a great battling spirit and I could argue that my men deserved a point by the final whistle.

“Aside from the results what is important is that the side is playing good football. We have come up against some tricky opposition so far, but in the coming weeks I hope to start collecting points as we square up against sides lower down the standings.”
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
»  Juventus Coach Luigi Del Neri: We Don't Create Enough Chances

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: قسم الرياضه-
انتقل الى:  
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية