هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  register  دخولدخول  

Lakers forward Lamar Odom takes Timberwolves' Kevin Love out of the game

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة

نقاط : 99050
تاريخ الانضمام : 31/12/1969

Lakers forward Lamar Odom takes Timberwolves' Kevin Love out of the game Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Lakers forward Lamar Odom takes Timberwolves' Kevin Love out of the game   Lakers forward Lamar Odom takes Timberwolves' Kevin Love out of the game I_icon_minitimeالسبت نوفمبر 20, 2010 4:45 am

Love was Odom's assignment that night, an assignment at which Odom failed.

Odom got his revenge Friday night at the Target Center, holding Love to seven rebounds, two offensive.

Odom held Love scoreless, forcing the former UCLA star into missing all seven of his shots.

"Well, Lamar was embarrassed because of the last performance," Jackson said. "I told Lamar after the (Nov. 9) game, 'I know why Love made the USA team now. He got to practice against you every day.' So Lamar took it to heart."

Jackson laughed at taking a shot at Odom.

Odom smiled when told of Jackson's comments.

Odom and Love were teammates on the USA team that won the gold medal at the FIBA World Basketball Championship in Istanbul, Turkey, last summer.

"I think we enjoyed competing against each other because we did it so much this summer," Odom said. "It seems like all the guys that were on the team are having good years.

"I just wanted to come out and compete against somebody you consider a friend. We've got something that we'll all never forget, a world championship gold medal."

Part of Odom's problem in the first game was foul trouble.

He finished that Nov. 9 game with five fouls.

In the 112-95 win over Minnesota on Friday night, Odom had two fouls.

He wanted to be on the court so he could play Love.

"He's so good, he's so persistent going for the ball," Odom said. "He probably tired me out a little bit. I didn't have my legs on my shot. He does a good job staying around the basket, making you be aware of him.

"I just tried to front him as much as possible when the ball goes up so he doesn't get any easy offensive rebounds. That kind of gets him going offensively."

On this night, Odom still had enough to score 11 points, grab eight rebounds, make seven assists and block four shots.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Lakers forward Lamar Odom takes Timberwolves' Kevin Love out of the game
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Daytona winner Trevor Bayne takes victory lap in S.F.
» Lakers pick up the pace in 113-96 win against Knicks
» Lakers-Nets: What to watch
» Lakers have unobstructed view of the Pacific
» Lowly Cavs stun Lakers

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: قسم الرياضه-
انتقل الى:  
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية