هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  register  دخولدخول  

Obama needs 12 stitches after being hit on lip during basketball game

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة

نقاط : 99250
تاريخ الانضمام : 31/12/1969

Obama needs 12 stitches after being hit on lip during basketball game  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Obama needs 12 stitches after being hit on lip during basketball game    Obama needs 12 stitches after being hit on lip during basketball game  I_icon_minitimeالسبت نوفمبر 27, 2010 1:24 pm

Obama needed 12 stitches in his upper lip after being hit by Decerega's elbow during the game.

The White House has identified the person whose elbow injured President Barack Obama during a pickup game of basketball on Friday as Rey Decerega, who works for the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute.

The White House also said: "I learned today the president is both a tough competitor and a good sport. I enjoyed playing basketball with him this morning. I'm sure he'll be back out on the court again soon."

President Barack Obama, with an ice pack over his mouth, looks out the second floor window of the White House Friday during the arrival of the official White House Christmas tree in Washington.

White House press secretary Robert Gibbs said, "After being inadvertently hit with an opposing player's elbow in the lip while playing basketball with friends and family, the president received 12 stitches today administered by the White House Medical Unit."

Gibbs did not release the names of the people playing with the president.

Obama received the stitches under local anesthesia in the doctor's office on the ground floor White House after he returned home.

The president had gone to nearby Fort McNair to indulge in a game of basketball, one of his favorite athletic pursuits. It was a five-on-five contest involving family and friends.

Among the players were Obama's nephew, Avery Robinson, Education Secretary Arne Duncan and Reggie Love, Obama's personal assistant, who played at Duke University.

The White House said the injury happened during their fifth and final game when Decerega turned to take a shot and hit Obama, who was playing defense, in the mouth with his elbow.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Obama needs 12 stitches after being hit on lip during basketball game
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Rahm to Obama: I couldn’t have done it without you
» Obama cautious on Iran protests
» Obama signs 9/11 health bill
» Obama Ends Hawaii Vacation
» Washington Day Ahead: Obama Said to Consider Daley for Top Job

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى