هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  register  دخولدخول  

ABCs of love

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة

نقاط : 99055
تاريخ الانضمام : 31/12/1969

ABCs of love Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ABCs of love   ABCs of love I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 25, 2010 8:09 am

Dr. soft and means of education or the ******** of love, love, or love is eight alphabets
First: your love

How the word love we say to our children (in the study say that the individual to be up to the age of adolescence may have heard at least sixteen thousand bad word but does not listen to anything except a few hundred words well) that the pictures drawn by children in his mind for himself is one of the results of speech who hear, as if the word is a feather painter painted either black or paint it with colors are beautiful. Words that we want to tell our children are either "good" and not only ... Some parents talk would be for his sons (the landed value, vilification, mockery of the creation of Allaah) and this has resulted in children [convergence, Adollenep, fears, lack of self-confidence]

Second: look of love

Make your eyes in the eyes of your child with a slight smile and mutter voice inaudible word (I love you so and so) 3, 5 or 10 times, if any censure and surprise from your son and said, What do Dad let your answer (I miss you O so and so) Valenzerp This method has the impact and results unusual

Third: a bit of love:

This method is not only the family gathered on a single trip [Tip .. The family not to place the meals in the TV room] until it gets between family members kind of interaction and exchange of views. During the eating of parents are keen to put some Luqaimat in the mouths of their children. [Noting that the teen-age fifth and sixth primary and older feel that this is unacceptable] If the father the son to put the bit in his mouth Feltdaha in the spoon or in the courtyard in front of him, and should be established and perceived to love with a smile and a nice word and a low voice (I have God, I desire you to put this bit, this is a token of love darling) be accepted after this

Fourth: a touch of love

Dr. Soft: I would advise parents and mothers as much of the issues that touch. Not wise when he comes to the father of his son happens to be is on the opposite Chrisin, preferably next to him and that the hands of the father on the shoulder of his son (right hand on his right shoulder). Then he mentioned how Dr. reception of the robe of the Prophet says: (The Prophet peace be upon him, sticks his knees knee-date and he put his hands on his thighs up to date and accepts it buckle). Has now been established that just make sense of touch and warmth of the friendly relationship rises to the highest grades. If you want the latest my son or advise him not sit in
Two places far apart .. Because if I sat in a place far from his, I'd have to raise my voice, and the elevation of the sound Stnfarh me] and exceeding the area directly over the knee if the child is a boy But if the female Vorepett on her shoulder, and held her tenderly. The father puts his son's head on his shoulder to feel close, security, and compassion, and the father says I'm with you I will forgive you what you missed the

V: jacket love

To do this, the father or mother every night ... If the Nam Son, come to the Father, and before him, and would improve is because of your beard, which tapped into the face If he opened the other eye and kept the eyes closed and said for example: (you came, Daddy)?? Say to him (Yes, Jet darling) and Cover Belhaffh. In this scene will be the Son in the stage of the unconscious that is, between waking and sleeping, and sealed the scene in his mind and when wake up tomorrow to remember that his father came to him yesterday and did this act will bring the distance between parents and children .. We must be close to them with our bodies and our hearts

VI: Vibrio love

Atboukloa for your children this vibrio, the need to Vibrio such as the need for food
Drink and the air whenever I took him in need will remain to him.

VII: the kiss of love

Before the Prophet and peace is one of Sptih either Hasan or Hussein Farah bald bin Habis said: Otqublon your children?! God, that I have ten children accepted one of them!! Messenger of Allah said to him, or that the removal of God I have mercy from your heart
Fathers had said the kiss of the Son is one of the expressions of compassion, yes compassion emphasized in the Qur'an and God said about the secret to attracting people to the belief, and, when it lost the mercy of our behavior with our children, we pulled our children from us whether we as individuals or advocates for the belief, which is Islam

VIII: Basma Love

: This means the love of exercise earns the love of deal with them and some of the fathers and mothers if advised to do so they (we are what we are accustomed) Hallelujah Is what we are used to is the Koran's house does not change it and this means the water is growing by the plant love into the hearts, if we want Iberna our children and Flanbarham Nhin them, knowing that love is not to overlook the errors. And, finally, peace be upon you all the love lives Dinner
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

ABCs of love
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» ******** of Love
» f you or someone you love has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma, this web site is for
» Lakers forward Lamar Odom takes Timberwolves' Kevin Love out of the game

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: قسم الفديوهات-
انتقل الى:  
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية