هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  register  دخولدخول  

Money sent to N Korea returned as torpedo and missiles

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة

نقاط : 99275
تاريخ الانضمام : 31/12/1969

Money sent to N Korea returned as torpedo and missiles Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Money sent to N Korea returned as torpedo and missiles   Money sent to N Korea returned as torpedo and missiles I_icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 06, 2010 12:17 am

If you would like to redistribute this article please respect FT.com's ts&cs and copyright policy which allow you to: share links; copy content for personal use; & redistribute limited FT content. Email ftsales.support@ft.com to buy additional rights. http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/78082188-00d0-11e0-aa29-00144feab49a.html#ixzz17b4CZyAL

Sir, As a North Korean defector, I am furious at China’s sneaky response to North Korea’s firing on Yeonpyeong island and to the Cheonan incident in March. The only reason the insane North Korean regime continues to exist is thanks to China. Whenever North Korea provokes, China considers only its own interests and excuses the incident for so-called “stability on the Korean peninsula”. It is because China worries about millions of refugees crossing the border if the North Korean regime collapses.

Also, China has no shame in arresting defectors and returning them in co-operation with the North Korean authorities. Most of our members including myself claimed asylum in the UK after running away from North Korea via China risking our lives. We witnessed many times friends either being caught by the Chinese and sent back, or being sold for human trafficking and the sex trade.

High-ranking officials and the military get all of the international aid sent to North Korea. Ordinary people are forced to pay ridiculous prices for goods in the market while officials secretly pocket the profits.

North Korea has proudly admitted it has been running thousands of centrifuges for uranium enrichment. The money used for the programme could feed starving ordinary people. Why should the world bother to send food and aid to a regime that is unable to support its own people?

One of the aims of the recent military provocation was to encourage division within South Korea. When I was in the North Korean military, the left wing was in power in South Korea. The huge amount of money they sent for 10 years has returned as a torpedo to Cheonan and as missiles to kill civilians on Yeonpyeong island.

Pro-North Korea figures in South Korea and in Europe must understand the “sunshine policy” does not work. They claim that peace has gone with President Lee Myung-bak’s hard line on North Korea. They insist that we should give money to North Korea. I believe their wish will never come true but it is the reason North Korea wants to continue its cruel provocations.

I urge the international community to stop being silent on North Korea and China. Start demanding responsible action as you value democracy and human rights
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Money sent to N Korea returned as torpedo and missiles
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
»  Greece: Suspect package returned, destroyed
» South Korea to Boost Island Defenses After Artillery Exchange
» North Korea Issues Warning as Artillery Fire Rattles Island
» Safety, Rates Make Money Market Accounts a Strong
» 45 Ways To Make Money Online

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى