هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  register  دخولدخول  

Message is detected Lionel Messi mysterious

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة

نقاط : 99225
تاريخ الانضمام : 31/12/1969

Message is detected Lionel Messi mysterious Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Message is detected Lionel Messi mysterious   Message is detected Lionel Messi mysterious I_icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 01, 2010 3:55 am

In an interview with the magazine "France Football," said Maker Wedding Catalan Lionel Messi that he was very happy with FC Barcelona and has no desire to leave the club now .., but noted that it is difficult to predict what the future holds because the world of football is changing lightning speed.

This is the first statement to Messi is in this context where I always exclude his departure for Barcelona and expresses its seal his career as a player within the walls of Alcambno is sure that this statement will open the appetite of senior clubs, the giant continent, the old who yearn for him even if mandated it amounts insane.

It is noteworthy that Moratti has declared his desire to bring Messi to Inter Milan and less what was said about this statement a "joke" Moratti and returned to say that I was just kidding.
Who knows about the future?! And what luck in store for the club and the lover of Barcelona?!.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Message is detected Lionel Messi mysterious
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Xavi | | .. Messi is better than Mardi .. | |

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: قسم الرياضه-
انتقل الى:  
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية