هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  register  دخولدخول  

Berlusconi tries to convince Aldl Peru rods ...!?

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة

نقاط : 99225
تاريخ الانضمام : 31/12/1969

Berlusconi tries to convince Aldl Peru rods ...!? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Berlusconi tries to convince Aldl Peru rods ...!?   Berlusconi tries to convince Aldl Peru rods ...!? I_icon_minitimeالسبت نوفمبر 06, 2010 8:04 am

President Milani Berlusconi seeks to bring Kabetano del Peru to end his career rods

Del Piero became the first scorer of Juventus in Serie A on Sunday when invented in the defeat of Eyal Alighieri 2-1 at San Siro Stadium.

And to know by all the people that held del Peru Penthi the summer trying to convince Berlusconi Aldl Peru rods ...!? Berlusconi is trying to convince Aldl Peru rods ...!?

Alsoal: Is it settled the righteousness of the static and answer Aldl Peru free in a deal ..?

The coach said Agi: "After I started Ansqena 2-1 Juventus because yum room to congratulate them and especially to Dalbiro

I told him .. Know that the contract Penthi .. Maodk Kyi Milan ..!?".

But the Under-Del Piero and his brother, Stefano, tons Balsalvp he Mahub del Peru on an expedited resolution

In his statement for calciomercato.it: "While the Amatbanna meeting with the Board of Directors is not worried about his contract expires in June."

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Berlusconi tries to convince Aldl Peru rods ...!?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: قسم الرياضه-
انتقل الى:  
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية