هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  register  دخولدخول  

Facebook will be shut down in march !!

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة

نقاط : 99200
تاريخ الانضمام : 31/12/1969

Facebook will be shut down in march !! Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Facebook will be shut down in march !!   Facebook will be shut down in march !! I_icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 10, 2011 2:36 am

facebook will end on 15th of march due to the managing of the site has become too stressfull and hard
zuckerberg the owner of facebook said that ''facebook has gotten out of control'' then we will shut down it in because facebook runied his life due to its unmanging the site well

Zuckerberg said that starting 15th of march users will not be able to access their Facebook accounts
After 15th of march the whole website shuts down So if you ever want to see your pictures again, I suggest to you to take them off the internet You will not be able to get them back once Facebook goes out of busines
Zuckerberg said that the decision to shut down Facebook was difficult but that he does not think people will be upset

to be honest I think it’s for the better Without Facebook people will have to go outside and make real friends That’s always a good thing
Some Facebook users were furious upon hearing the shocking news
What am I going to do without Facebook? I’m on Facebook at least 10 hours a day Now what am I going to do with all that free time lool
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Facebook will be shut down in march !!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Libyan Rebels March Toward Gaddafi Stronghold
» European regulations of Google and Facebook

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: قسم أخر الاخبار-
انتقل الى:  
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية